Monday 12 January 2009

Our Tree of Change


This tree is what we view outside our upstairs hall window. We all have been known to call out in the morning at something exciting we see out of this window, such as a deer, a squirrel, the herd of horses that roam the fields, or perhaps a foraging pheasant. When we hear the exclamation it is customary for all to rise up and quickly go to the window to see if we too are able to glimpse the same as the caller. We consider it a great start to the day when we get there in time to share it. Other times, we aren't as fortunate, but we can always see this beautiful tree. This is how it looked in the autumn, a couple of months ago.

3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Darcelle I am so excited that you guys have a blog!!!! I love reading blogs and especially my family so I can feel closer to them. Our blog address is: chrisandstephthomas.blogspot.com
I would love for you to read it. I am excited to add your blog to mine so I know when you have updated yours. I am also excited to catch up and read all of your posts. Thank you so much for letting us know you have a blog. I am so excited to read about your experience in England and about your family in general.

"Hily" said...

that tree is something to behold...a visit is in order (if we ever get that greencard maybe).

Kim said...

Hey Darcelle! I'm glad to have found your blog. I'm sure Lindsey will check it too, looking for info about Sage.
The area you live in looks beautiful - love the tree!