Wednesday 9 March 2011

Happy Birthday Sunshine!



Sage turned fourteen on the very last day of February. She loves to read so I got her a new book and a pashmina scarf for her special day. Here are a few self taken photos of the hundreds we see on our computer. She had her friends over for the weekend to celebrate and go to a dance with her. They liked my chili because not everyone here knows how to make it so I felt very talented indeed for making a huge pot on the Friday that was gone by Saturday night. Sage knows how to have a good laugh, she can see the funny side to most things. She is extremely helpful when I need a right hand woman. I am very grateful she is my daughter and I get to share her life. She has a beautiful soprano voice and is learning to play the violin and piano. Her favourite classes are drama and music.

No comments: